Invalid License File. Incorrect authority delivering the license.

hoangcuong260297

Registered
Sep 16, 2020
Finland
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
After Goddady sent me an email that they would update patches on my VPS. I have a problem with my cPanel license. My cPanel is valid, but can not connect.
I have tried: /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt --force
And the problem is:

Updating cPanel license...warn [cpkeyclt] DNS query failure (auth.cpanel.net/A): Cpanel::Exception::Timeout/(XID tnjjec) DNS query (auth.cpanel.net/A) timeout!
warn [cpkeyclt] DNS query failure (auth2.cpanel.net/A): Cpanel::Exception::DNS:: ErrorResponse/(XID p79fp5) DNS returned “SERVFAIL” (code 2) in response to the s ystem’s query for “auth2.cpanel.net”’s “A” records.
warn [cpkeyclt] DNS query failure (auth10.cpanel.net/A): Cpanel::Exception::Time out/(XID 5xsujw) DNS query (auth10.cpanel.net/A) timeout!

Can anyone help me, please? I am struggling with that, but I don't have any experience in server administration.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
If you purchased your license through GoDaddy I would suggest that you contact them to have this resolved. Otherwise, what are the "patches" they updated? This output points to your server being unable to resolve auth.cpanel.net as well as auth2.cpanel.net