The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invision board ( 1.3) doesnt work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnakinCC, Apr 15, 2004.

1. AnakinCC

AnakinCC Member

Invision board ( 1.3) cant restore my backup

i have the invision board 1.3 version installed with Fantastico And when i accesed the admin/index page i got forbidden so after i set the cmod to 777 i got this :

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, wwwadmin@craccoclan.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at forums.craccoclan.com Port 80

Any1 knows how 2 solve this ? thanks

#1 AnakinCC, Apr 15, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  2. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

Are you able to remove the install via Fantastico?

Does it work if you install it/configure it into a directory www.domain.com/myinstall instead of a subdomain myinstall.domain.com?

You may have to edit your .fantasticodata directory if you have removed the files manually.

3. AnakinCC

AnakinCC Member

It worked on the www.domain.com/myinstall way
    i should be able to redirect, thanks ( and yes i can remove via Fantastico )

Now comes next, since invison does has backup, but doesnt have restore in its admin cp,
    i need to restore from the cp's backup
    How ? i uploaded under its filename and ofcource nothing happened, i watched the db with phpmyadmin and all tables where gone, when i opened the zip and the file in it on my pc, i saw evreything i posted etc well ya know from the forum, when i opened it from the host/inet there was nothing,
    How can i restore ? i also tried to upload under the db's filename but didnt work.

#3 AnakinCC, Apr 15, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2004
  4. AnakinCC

AnakinCC Member

Simple qeustion, since restore isnt added in the invision board admin cp, how do i restore my backup ? i tried evreything with the cp's backup and phpmyadmin etc....