The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invision Board Installation

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by ShrtCut, Jul 14, 2004.

1. ShrtCut

ShrtCut Registered

What is the easiest/best way to install my Invision Board? I have searched the forum and found nothing relating to IPB at all :( I have also looked in the Cpanel and can find nothing dealing with any type bulletin board,,,

Any help would be appreciated :D

2. ShrtCut

ShrtCut Registered

OK, I found where to install the IPB,,,however, the version that it wants to install is not the version that I am using at this time,,,It wants to install version 1.3 and I am using 1.2 with custom made skins, a database of over 500 members and almost 10k posts,,,How can I install my version 1.2 instead of the 1.3???

3. AlphaWebspace

AlphaWebspace Well-Known Member

if your server has Fantastico Deluxe then use the Automatic Installatio there, if not then click Scripts Library and then Invision Board if is not on there then go to your root Web-Host-Mananger, then click cPanel [build] and addon scripts, Tick Invision Board then ok or intall it will intall it.

4. ShrtCut

ShrtCut Registered

Thanks for the reply Alpha :) However, doing as you instructed will install Version 1.3 and I need to know how I can install Version 1.2,,,Is there a way that I can install Version 1.2 instead???

5. br3ach

br3ach Active Member

#5 br3ach, Jul 15, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2004