The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ioncube wonot working with suphp handler

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hossam noaman, Jan 13, 2012.

1. hossam noaman

hossam noaman Member

hi
    when i switch the apache handler from dso to suphp via whm i get
    Site error: the file /home/removedforsecurityreasons/public_html/includes/hookfunctions.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
    look like ioncube not installed but when i try command php -v it gives me look like ioncube is installed and working perfectly which is not true with suphp.
    i canot find a solution i tried to recomplie apache 7 times untill now and all required modules to work selected, with no luck.
    iam trying to complie php v5.2.17
    i were have a server working perfectly with suphp and ioncube with this php virseon but i don't know whats the difference between them what made this happen!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please check to see if you have a custom php.ini file within the account's home directory or within it's public_html directory. If you find one, try renaming the file to see if it resolves the issue because it's possible the custom php.ini file does not include the valid entries for IonCube Loader.

You can then copy the system php.ini file to the account and make any required changes:

Code:
    # cp /usr/local/lib/php.ini /home/username/
    Thank you.

3. hossam noaman

hossam noaman Member

there is no any custom php.ini and iam not allowing that in the server to work so how i searched if there is any custom php.ini?
    updatedb
    locate php.ini
    then i get all locations and no any custom found i will be crazy with this problem iam out of solutions and friends too

thanks michael i hope you can find an solution for my strange problem my php.ini in the attachments

Attached Files:

4. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

You could load a phpinfo page at /home/username/public_html/includes/hookfunctions.php location to see the results of what php.ini file is loading on that account:

Code:
    <?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>
    Regardless of whether you believe it is the global one or not on that account, the only way to be certain it is only the global file at /usr/local/lib/php.ini would be to check a phpinfo or similar return for the account in question in the folder where the function is failing to work.

Thanks!