Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

IOS Profile for email not working

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by kellym, Jun 25, 2018.

1. kellym

kellym Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Hello, my email on iphone stopped connecting to server. So, I deleted account and logged into cpanel from Safari on my iphone and did the autoconfiguration via profile for ssl imap. However, this did not work - when I go to check email, it says server is not responding and that I should check the settings. Everything looks correct - and it was auto-installed, so I am confused why it would not be working. Any ideas?? Thanks!

2. Shood

Shood Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  3. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @kellym

Please let us know if the advice provided by @Shood helps and if not please provide the incoming/outgoing ports as well as whether the incoming/outgoing server is your domain or the hostname of the server -> if you have an SSL certificate on your domain I would suggest using your own domain here.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...