The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IP addresses missing from WHM IP Functions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xnaspeed, Jul 25, 2012.

1. xnaspeed

xnaspeed Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello.

I'm having a weird issue with WHM. A couple of my IP addresses are not showing up correctly in WHM. They were all showing up fine a couple days ago, but they just recently disappeared.

You can see in the picture below that all of my ip addresses are showing fine, except for x.x.64.100-x.x.64.101. This is in when trying to change a sites IP address.
    s7EZB.png

However, when I go into the "Show IP address usage" tool, the entire x.x.64.98-x.x.64.102 range is missing.
    u6XtD.png

I have tried rebuilding the IP pool with no luck. Any other tips are appreciated.

2. JayFromEpic

JayFromEpic Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thats strange. I have seen an issue like this before a while ago but its not common. Most of the time just a fluke. Try running this: /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/restartsrv_ipaliases

If that doesnt work and your server is already completely up to date, try doing a /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/upcp .

If your server isn't up to date, running the upcp script will update your cPanel/WHM to 11.32.