Romania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

IP not present in Show/Edit Reserved IPs but present on:
- Package: XXX.XX.XXX.238
- Via root console: ip a or ip addr:
inet XXX.XX.XXX.238/29 brd XXX.XX.XXX.239 scope global secondary enp0s31f6:cp12

My server: CLOUDLINUX 7.5 [server] v78.0.21 (dedicated server).

I restart the server:
1. Graceful Server Reboot (cphulkd dropped, not started) after 5 minutes drop almost services, one by one -> I get email notification for each service in 10 seconds (When check Service Status via WHM all services was up).
2. Forceful Server Reboot - now all services are up, but that IP still not present on Show/Edit Reserved IPs but present on that new created Package.

I contact the Data Center who allocate my subnet IPs /29 and they check that IP and send me the proof that the IP is UP and working without a problem.

Anyone encountered this problems after last update?

P.S In /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cphulkd_errors.log the last log are from last year.

Last edited:

mariusfv

Mar 24, 2013
Romania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yes, I have 12 IPs on the server.
In Show IP Address Usage the IP is present.

After I access WHM>>IP Functions>>Show IP Address Usage >> the IP appear suddenly in Show/Edit Reserved IPs and no version update, the OS is the same like yesterday (CLOUDLINUX 7.5 [server] v78.0.21). This is magic? :))

BTW, on menu Show/Edit Reserved IPs it could be increased the bottom space (padding / margin) because almost half of the "Save button" is hidden. (at 12 IPs and Firefox use default zoom, 100%).
@ on menu "Show IP Address Usage" the same situation, in table, the last row with last IP is only half visibile, it could be increased space (padding / margin) at bottom!

Last edited:

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
After I access WHM>>IP Functions>>Show IP Address Usage >> the IP appear suddenly in Show/Edit Reserved IPs and no version update, the OS is the same like yesterday (CLOUDLINUX 7.5 [server] v78.0.21). This is magic? :))
I believe it just rebuilt the IP address pool when you viewed the menu, so not magic but as close as we get in the real world!

BTW, on menu Show/Edit Reserved IPs it could be increased the bottom space (padding / margin) because almost half of the "Save button" is hidden. (at 12 IPs and Firefox use default zoom, 100%).
@ on menu "Show IP Address Usage" the same situation, in table, the last row with last IP is only half visibile, it could be increased space (padding / margin) at bottom!
Could you possibly provide me a screenshot of this being cutoff? I'd like to open a case for this.