Romania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

IP not present in Show/Edit Reserved IPs but present on:
- Package: XXX.XX.XXX.238
- Via root console: ip a or ip addr:
inet XXX.XX.XXX.238/29 brd XXX.XX.XXX.239 scope global secondary enp0s31f6:cp12

My server: CLOUDLINUX 7.5 [server] v78.0.21 (dedicated server).

I restart the server:
1. Graceful Server Reboot (cphulkd dropped, not started) after 5 minutes drop almost services, one by one -> I get email notification for each service in 10 seconds (When check Service Status via WHM all services was up).
2. Forceful Server Reboot - now all services are up, but that IP still not present on Show/Edit Reserved IPs but present on that new created Package.

I contact the Data Center who allocate my subnet IPs /29 and they check that IP and send me the proof that the IP is UP and working without a problem.

Anyone encountered this problems after last update?

P.S In /usr/local/cpanel/logs/cphulkd_errors.log the last log are from last year.

Last edited:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @mariusfv

Do you mean you're unable to select this IP address to be reserved? Do you have multiple IP addresses on the server? It will not be shown unless you do.

Is the IP present at WHM>>IP Functions>>Show IP Address Usage?

mariusfv

Mar 24, 2013
Romania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Yes, I have 12 IPs on the server.
In Show IP Address Usage the IP is present.

After I access WHM>>IP Functions>>Show IP Address Usage >> the IP appear suddenly in Show/Edit Reserved IPs and no version update, the OS is the same like yesterday (CLOUDLINUX 7.5 [server] v78.0.21). This is magic? :))

BTW, on menu Show/Edit Reserved IPs it could be increased the bottom space (padding / margin) because almost half of the "Save button" is hidden. (at 12 IPs and Firefox use default zoom, 100%).
@ on menu "Show IP Address Usage" the same situation, in table, the last row with last IP is only half visibile, it could be increased space (padding / margin) at bottom!

Last edited:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
After I access WHM>>IP Functions>>Show IP Address Usage >> the IP appear suddenly in Show/Edit Reserved IPs and no version update, the OS is the same like yesterday (CLOUDLINUX 7.5 [server] v78.0.21). This is magic? :))
I believe it just rebuilt the IP address pool when you viewed the menu, so not magic but as close as we get in the real world!

BTW, on menu Show/Edit Reserved IPs it could be increased the bottom space (padding / margin) because almost half of the "Save button" is hidden. (at 12 IPs and Firefox use default zoom, 100%).
@ on menu "Show IP Address Usage" the same situation, in table, the last row with last IP is only half visibile, it could be increased space (padding / margin) at bottom!
Could you possibly provide me a screenshot of this being cutoff? I'd like to open a case for this.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @mariusfv

Can you please upload the screenshots to the post? Also from looking at the ones you did send (which I removed because they were linked to a 3rd party), it looks like you just need to scroll down the page?