The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Cpanel is an enterprise solution

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by murattas, Jul 14, 2009.

1. murattas

murattas Registered

We are looking for an enterprise control panel which has the ability of being installed on multiple servers. i.e the servers have different roles (file server,dns,apache seever,iis etc) with cluster capability of course.We also want to extend the number of servers horizontally if needed.We also prefer thsi control panel to manage the oracle database.

Are the CPANEL solutions for linux-windows suitable for this?

Thank you..

2. serversignature

serversignature Well-Known Member

3. murattas

murattas Registered

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for your quick reply.But I am not satisfied with the information about cpanel/whm on the page.Do you know any technical department's mail? This is really a big project.

I want to learn that whether cpanel has the capability of administering large hosting enterprise systems (like paralllel's PEM software) with distributed roles. We do not want to install control panel software on each server.We want a centralized administration system and lots of other servers(apache's,IIS,DNS,mysql,mssql,oracle etc)

We are using parallell's PEM software in other free web project,but we do not satisfied with their supporting procedure.

4. serversignature

serversignature Well-Known Member

5. rone

rone Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    @ murattas

What I realy don't understand is you are not satisfied with the information on the website from cPanel but did you explorer the site for real? because then you would have find the page that when you have questions or wishes you can contact them true several ways.

No, you try to get contact with who knows who in a public form :confused:

Search the main website again and try to find the contact page or just open a ticket to the sales department. The cPanel team are the only experts that can answer your questions.