The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is every upgrading WHM to the latest version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzi4648, Oct 4, 2002.

1. ozzi4648

ozzi4648 Guest

I was just wondering, are you guys updating to the latest version of WHM as they updates come out? Over the course of 3 days now i have received 3 new releases. Today its up to Release-175. I was emailed this cron after the update today.

Traceback (innermost last):
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/qrunner&, line 271, in ?
    lock.lock(timeout=0.5)
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py&, line 219, in lock
    self.__write()
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py&, line 350, in __write
    fp = open(self.__tmpfname, 'w')
    IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/locks/qrunner.lock.srv08.primenet.cc.17292'

interesting!

2. BreeOge

BreeOge Member

I get the exact same thing..

Traceback (innermost last):
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/cron/qrunner&, line 276, in ?
    lock.lock(timeout=0.5)
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py&, line 219, in lock
    self.__write()
    File &/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/LockFile.py&, line 350, in __write
    fp = open(self.__tmpfname, 'w')
    IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/locks/qrunner.lock.xxx.xxxx.xxx.27592'

3. joana

joana Well-Known Member

I believe you get that error during the UPCP process because it does lock the files while updating and at the same time, that cron script is trying to run..

You can make sure by checking what time you got that error versus the upcp time..