Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Is there a Manual for this??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canadian-Getaways, Apr 10, 2002.

1. Canadian-Getaways

Canadian-Getaways Registered

Hello Everyone!

First let me say, I do NOT own Cpanel. I use it with my web hosting company. They are a great company but the manual they gave me when I bought the service doesn't tell me a whole lot.

So is there a Cpanel Users Manual anywhere kicking around? I need to know how to effectivly use the Cpanel to make my site the best to it's ability. (and my ability too of course) ;)

Thanks in advance everyone!

2. Damian

Damian Well-Known Member

On the front page of CPanel.net you will see a link to &documentation& this will lead you to a two directories.

One for CPanel and the other for WHM. They are breif but will detail things enough. If it doubt play with it a little, it's pretty straight forward. If you find something a little odd check with your Host or do a search in here :)

3. parag

parag Well-Known Member

[quote:eb67517ab3][i:eb67517ab3]Originally posted by Canadian-Getaways[/i:eb67517ab3]

Hello Everyone!

First let me say, I do NOT own Cpanel. I use it with my web hosting company. They are a great company but the manual they gave me when I bought the service doesn't tell me a whole lot.

So is there a Cpanel Users Manual anywhere kicking around? I need to know how to effectivly use the Cpanel to make my site the best to it's ability. (and my ability too of course) ;)

Thanks in advance everyone!

We are preparing a seperate documentation and interactive online tutorials for Cpanel and WHM.

Once it is done I will send it over to Nick - and if he approves it will be added to the cpanel / whm.

best regards,
    Parag