The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there possible to build my website in cPanel directly?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Martin Xu, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Martin Xu

Martin Xu Registered

Dear Expert,

Is there possible to build my website in cPanel directly?

When I login cPanel, the screen appeared many icons. The first one is "Mail", second one is "Web Mail' and then "Change Password" ...

Can anybody advise me if I can just clip a icon to build my simple website? Or how to upload if I already have some pages that built by Blue Voda?

Thanks,
    Martin
    martin@accolade.com.sg
    Tel: (+65) 91829792

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You could use the built in File Manager (theres an icon for that in your cPanel) to upload your prebuilt website to the public_html directory. The public_html directory is the same as going to yourdomain.com. If there was a directory in your public_html called martin, in your browser if you went to yourdomain.com/martin/ you would be in the same place as public_html/martin/ in File Manager.

I would think your host would be most useful here for these sorts of questions. ;)

3. kuldeep_

kuldeep_ Well-Known Member

By default cPanel does not provide any site builder where you can develop your site.
    If your host provide RV Site builder then you will be able to develop your site by going to cPanel > click on RV site Builder icon.