Operating System & Version
CentOS 6.10
cPanel & WHM Version
v84.0.21

newbies

Jul 9, 2004
Hello:

I received system notification with the following message:

The system failed to update to the latest version of cPanel & WHM version 11.86 because it could not install basic requirements for cPanel & WHM. The specific failure was:

Sysup: Needed system RPMs were not installed: libzip

When I tried to install the missing RMP in WHM by going to the page of install RMPs, the available RMPs list disappear in the text box of Select package to install, instead a text showing the following URL is shown

I am not sure what is wrong with my server and how to fix it.

trying rebuilding RMP database didn't help.

BTW: my server is a dedicate Linux server running Centos 6.10.

Thank you!

newbies

Jul 9, 2004
Thank you for your reply. There seems a problem retrieving the repository

Code:
[email protected] [~]# yum install lipzip
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security, universal-hooks
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
epel/metalink                                                                                |  10 kB     00:00     
 * EA4: 104.219.172.10
 * cpanel-addons-production-feed: 104.219.172.10
 * cpanel-plugins: 104.219.172.10
 * epel: sjc.edge.kernel.org
EA4                                                                                          | 2.9 kB     00:00 ...
cpanel-addons-production-feed                                                                | 2.9 kB     00:00 ...
cpanel-plugins                                                                               | 2.9 kB     00:00 ...
base                                                                                         | 3.7 kB     00:00     
epel                                                                                         | 5.3 kB     00:00     
epel/primary_db                                                                              | 6.1 MB     00:00     
extras                                                                                       | 3.4 kB     00:00     
mysql-connectors-community                                                                   | 2.5 kB     00:00     
mysql-tools-community                                                                        | 2.5 kB     00:00     
mysql57-community                                                                            | 2.5 kB     00:00     
https://rpm.packager.io/gh/opf/openproject-ce/centos7/stable/7/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 6 - "Couldn't resolve host 'rpm.packager.io'"
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: openproject. Please verify its path and try again