The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with easyapache 4

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by karamatf, Sep 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. karamatf

karamatf Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi All sorry i am new here never posted before normaly my cpanel expiercience has been good recently decided to move my vps to a different provider on a few of my accounts im getting the below error i have tried to mail the vps provider no luck tried to see if it is not domain related
    they said all good on their side i used the copy tool within cpanel to copy the accounts from the old server to the new server
    Code:
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS)

Apache error log not sure if this is what i need to get

2. karamatf

karamatf Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    fixed this with a few accounts i reinstalled the server with cpanel iso and that fixed a few accounts i used dns on a few accounts instead of a record but still having this with few accounts

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

EasyApache 4 does not offer Apache 2.2, suggesting the issue is with the DNS for your domain names. Check to see if the issue persists after verifying the remaining domain names resolve to the new server.

Thanks!