Issues with exim & vbulletin ?

oldlock

Sep 19, 2008
Is anyone aware of any issues with vb & the sending of email via php / smtp ? I have issues where many users seem not to get emails, and others do. Spamassasin is disabled on the account in question, so it does not seem to be that at issue.

Any suggestions as to a possible fix ?

JawadArshad

PartnerNOC
Apr 8, 2008
PK
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Is anyone aware of any issues with vb & the sending of email via php / smtp ? I have issues where many users seem not to get emails, and others do. Spamassasin is disabled on the account in question, so it does not seem to be that at issue.

Check exim logs first. Make sure mail is not ending in bulk/spam boxes at recipient addresses or being rejected for some reason by the recipient mail servers.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter

None that I know of, but you might want to go over your setting on the forums in the Email Options section of your admin to make sure you've got it setup properly.