The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues With File Manager

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scapescoper, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Scapescoper

Scapescoper Registered

Well, it's been a while, but the ghosting in the code editor is back, WORSE than ever. Latest update of cPanel, and latest FireFox. Now, it does it when you LOAD the file into the code editor, not just after a few edits where you could clear it up by deleting an empty line. There is no clearing this mess up at all this time. It is 100% ghosting, full time, all the time. PLEASE cPanel... there has to be an update on this. It is SO bad right now, and I have a ton of editing to do. This happened just a little while back with the latest update to WHM and cPanel.

2. Scapescoper

Scapescoper Registered

By the way, it IS doing it (ghosting) to a lesser degree even with Internet Explorer, mostly at the top section of the code, but it is nevertheless there. This makes you feel very shaky about saving code edits. Not good.

3. Eric

Eric Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Howdy,

I'm trying to reproduce this but I have not been able to could you email me some screen shots? eric<at>cpanel<dot>net

Thanks!

4. Scapescoper

Scapescoper Registered

Are you trying it with FireFox? And of course, I will send you several screenshots, including one from Internet Explorer... Firefox is horrible right now. Completely unusable. IE is just bad enough to be worrisome.

5. Scapescoper

Scapescoper Registered

BTW: It seems to happen on the larger file sizes. The smaller scripts under the size of say, 100 lines of code, seem to hold together ok. Anything OVER that though, and you will see the results when I send the screenshots...