It takes a long time to back up my public html!

Operating System & Version
Windows 10
cPanel & WHM Version

bijutoha

May 27, 2021
Bangladesh
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Everything is in order, however completing my backup takes a long enough time. I'm certain that my file isn't much bigger than it was at the time. It's about 200MB in size.

Is there anybody out there who can suggest a method for me to avoid this tiresome subject?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! I wouldn't expect 200M to take very long to back up, but if that is all small email files it could still take a bit. Can you let me know how long that is taking to run? If you try manually running "/scripts/pkgacct username" does that also take a long time to run?

bijutoha

May 27, 2021
Bangladesh
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hey there! I wouldn't expect 200M to take very long to back up, but if that is all small email files it could still take a bit. Can you let me know how long that is taking to run? If you try manually running "/scripts/pkgacct username" does that also take a long time to run?
It was also amazing to me! It was, however, very unpleasant, and I finally found that most of the problem was with the hosting provider.
And they're giving me time and apologies; finally, I've gotten rid of my anxiety!