The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JAVA Datastore Help !!

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by prakhil, Aug 12, 2010.

1. prakhil

prakhil Registered

Aug 12, 2010
    HI all, :)

I m an engineering student and trying to deploy application on Google App Engine using languaage as java and Eclipse Helios IDE. I am making a workflow applicaiton in which user types are Employee, Manager, IT Manager.

Please vist this link before i explain ::

As you have seen the applicaiton when we go on Employee Page after adding a new request he gets Edit Button i want to implement edit functionality and as well as Update functionality

The Problem is i m using JDO(Java Data Objects) and to edit the particaular item i need a Primary KEY i dont know how to make and use "key" functionality in JDO

Please Help me out.

#1 prakhil, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Houston, TX
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Forum is for cPanel-related development

You are not likely to get much help with this issue in this forum. This forum is for discussion of cPanel-related development issues, i.e. developing add-ons and plug-ins for cPanel software. I recommend asking this question in a dedicated programming forum that is devoted to Java, where there will be a broader experience level and greater familiarity with the language.