The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just upgraded to 4.3.11 via WHM and 4.3.10 is still running?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeff75, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Jeff75

Jeff75 Well-Known Member

I just upgraded PHP to 4.3.11 in WHM and it's still showing up in phpinfo(); that 4.3.10 is running. Does anybody know how to fix this? It looks like it installed OK in the last few lines of the installation.

Code:
    configure php-4.3.11...(--prefix=/usr --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-curl --with-dom --with-dom-xslt --with-dom-exslt --enable-exif --with-swf=/usr/local/flash --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-gettext --with-imap --enable-mbstring --enable-mbstr-enc-trans --enable-mbregex --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql --with-openssl --enable-discard-path --with-pear --with-pspell --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --enable-versioning --enable-wddx --with-xmlrpc --with-zip --with-zlib).... . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done

configure: error: This c-client library is built with SSL support. 

Add --with-imap-ssl to your configure line. Check config.log for details.

make -j 4 php-4.3.11...(clean).... Done

make -j 4 php-4.3.11....... Done

make php-4.3.11...(install).... Done

initfpsuexec: using apache 1.x support
    PHP version file is up to date

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

Given that there is a configure error, I don't think that it actually did install correctly.

I wouldn't know what to do to get it to install correctly as I haven't come across this personally, however I've seen a couple of threads on this subject recently.

Try searching the forum for "--with-imap-ssl" or perhaps "Check config.log for details" and look through some recent matching threads.

3. Jeff75

Jeff75 Well-Known Member