The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

language file available here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shadowlight, Jul 12, 2006.

1. shadowlight

shadowlight Registered

Jul 4, 2006

After spending like 1h on cpanel forum and see the stupid movement of i want to sell language file and my theme.

I decide to google a little to find finally that they have a lot of language file available.

If you don't like the file at the following link just google cpanel language file and you'll get soemthing good for you or quicker to edit than the whole english default language file.

And for the cpanel community, I would suggest to see from a larger sight. Do your business with your own stuff. Do not use work of other to get money, cpanel team did a great job, trying to do money by translating language file is kinda lame. We already bought the product and this money belong to the developer. Now to help the great job of these developer we could just share as much information as possible to help it being more challenger in this industry.

You will do lot of money at the moment you are honest and not money fanatic. If you fear competition than maybe you are not at the right level.

That was my 2 cents. I really dislike to lose my time today on the forum to find nothing usefull except willing to earn money on work of other people.

If moderator are reading this post, I would suggest to maybe do something for that. I was very near to cancel my cpanel and trade it for plesk.

Olivier Contant