The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Cpanel update breaks php cron

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swampy, Aug 11, 2007.

1. swampy

swampy Well-Known Member

After the latest auto update last night all php crons are broke and i get this warning on multiple accounts

Please help

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20050922/homeloader.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20050922/homeloader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Mark

2. swampy

swampy Well-Known Member

I have just tried to recompile php and i still have no extensions in the directory below

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20050922/homeloader.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20050922/homeloader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Mark

3. swampy

swampy Well-Known Member

Cpanels excellent support fixed this issue in 2 seconds flat by commenting out this bogus extenssion in the php.ini

I am still bewildered how this got in the php.ini in the first place at the same time as the cpanel update i have found this in the logs but i am not sure if it has anything to do with this extenssion or not.

Aug 11 03:35:02 saturn named[30098]: lame server resolving 'homeloader.so.dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net' (in 'dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net'?): 69.59.189.68#53
    Aug 11 03:35:02 saturn named[30098]: lame server resolving 'homeloader.so' (in 'so'?): 205.166.226.38#53

anyone shed any light on this may be

thanks
    Mark