Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

latest stable & formmail clone

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by hober, Oct 26, 2004.

1. hober

hober Member

hi, has anybody had any trouble with the latest stable vesion of cpanel and formmail? i upgraded to 9.9.4-S2 (i think i got the version number right) and formmail was broken (internal server error). then i saw that stable 9.9.8-S6 was available so i upgraded to that version and now i get an "script not found or unable to stat: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/>" message in the error log. notice the ">" at the end of the error message. the scriptalias directive is correct in the apache config and my customer had been using the formmail clone for a while now. the problems didn't start till i upgraded cpanel to a 9.9.x stable version. does anybody have any ideas?

2. hober

hober Member

hi, looks like running easyapache to upgrade apache to 1.3.32 fixed it. that was the last thing i had to do on the server with the problem.