Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Latest Visitors - Hack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stellarbytes, Mar 7, 2010.

1. stellarbytes

stellarbytes Member

Hello.

I have found that the 'Latest Visitors' page in Cpanel is perfect for a piece of software I was looking to write.

Basically, where a URL contains cart.php?add=12345

I want to extract '12345' and run an SQL command to pull the '12345' product ID and display the product name (ie. ID 12345 may be a Nike Shoe).

This script will run every hour (or so?) and extract this and add to another database table, which in turn displays a list of the products added to cart, on a web-page in the ecommerce site admin control panel. I believe this would be useful to see what products are being added to the cart but are rarely/never purchased, so that I can revise product details, images, price, etc in the overall hope that I can increase the sites sales.

Is it possible to 'extract' these URL's in this manner? How does cPanel generate this information?

Thanks in advance
    :)