The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Visitors screen blank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RikkusRukkus, Jan 12, 2004.

1. RikkusRukkus

RikkusRukkus Registered

Lately, I have had troubles with the Latest Visitors option in cPanel. I use this option to monitor if people are hotlinking from me without premission.
    [​IMG]
    I have asked the administrator from my hosting service for help, however he couldn't find anything.

Somebody opted to delete all of the files normally not beloning in the root folder (not in the public_html folder). After I checked it out, I deleted one file, however it still doesn't work.

I have used the search option but I haven't found any answer there, there was a simmilar thread about this but it is more then a month old and has no replies.

If anybody has an answer for this problem, please answer me here or drop me an e-mail. (RikkusRukkus@hotmail.com)

2. RikkusRukkus

RikkusRukkus Registered

Could anybody please help me? This is my 3rd time bumping this topic and I am still in need of help. :) I deleted my other bumps to keep this thread clean.