The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leveraging the Stack Exchange network

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vliegtuig, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Vliegtuig

Vliegtuig Well-Known Member

Leveraging the Stack Exchange network: asking you to commit

I am wondering wether it is a good idea to leverage the Stack Exchange network to increase community interaction and provide the community with a better tool to get proper answers to their questions.

These forums seem to a bit too chaotic for my taste and finding a proper answer is actually pretty hard when there are 15 pages of results in a single thread, without the 'accepted answer' being marked somehow.

With this in mind, I have just created a WHM / Cpanel proposal on Stack Exchange Area51: WHM / Cpanel - Area 51 - Stack Exchange

I am wondering if there are any other users interested in commiting to this; I really think it would be a great addition to the official forums (and could perhaps even be used as an official tool to improve Cpanel support).

If you think this could work and would like to help out, please take a look at it and follow the proposal so we can get this thing off the ground:

WHM / Cpanel - Area 51 - Stack Exchange

#1 Vliegtuig, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. Vliegtuig

Vliegtuig Well-Known Member

* Bump *

The fact that I have to bump this question after only having posted it one day probably emphases that an additional support method (which has been proven to be very succesful) would be a great addition.

I would very much like to hear if any of you are interested and willing to dedicate some energy to this.