Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Libraries / Compiling B0rked after CPanel Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cgray, Apr 21, 2002.

1. cgray

cgray Registered

Dear All,

I have currently CPanel/WHM 4.7.0-stable-76 installed and since it updated to build 76 it appears to have broken all the RedHat 7.2 Libraries. Now I can't compile anything on the box, this symptom has been repeated on other boxen, does anyone have any ideas???

Cameron

2. anand

anand Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    [quote:a6f3883b85][i:a6f3883b85]Originally posted by cgray[/i:a6f3883b85]
    I have currently CPanel/WHM 4.7.0-stable-76 installed and since it updated to build 76 it appears to have broken all the RedHat 7.2 Libraries. Now I can't compile anything on the box, this symptom has been repeated on other boxen, does anyone have any ideas???
    [/quote:a6f3883b85]

What are you trying to compile ? Can you please give some more details how you say that the libraries are broken ?

regards,

Anand

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cgray

cgray Registered

Sorry the FixHeaders Script fixed it....

4. pfmartin

pfmartin Well-Known Member

I am running the fixheaders script but it's not doing anything to fix the compile errors that I am getting. When I run the script nothing happens. I checked the RH7.2 update directory and it is empty. This is a redhat 7.2 machine. Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pfmartin

pfmartin Well-Known Member

Fixed

I was able to get compiles to work again by reinstalling the glibc-devel RPM. For some reason it was corrupted I suppose. Anyhow, if you have this problem all I did was force the reinstallation of the RPM.