The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Licence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimmy400, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy400

jimmy400 Registered

Hi there,

I just bought a VPS with WHM from some non-US (european) host but unfortunatly you deactiavted my account and banned my server ip address just because I am an Iranian.

I don't want to start a big debate, and I am not disagreeing on US laws, I just don't see how it's illegal for cPanel. I mean no money is being transferred from me in iran to cPanel, it's from the host provider to cPanel.

I can provide you or your goverment legal departments with a 10000 page document list of Iranian servers and webhosts that are using WHM and cPanel as their managing software. And even some servers inside Iran have the lastest WHM/cPanel installed up and running!

So what is all this about?
    What is this game?
    Shall I put on a mask and hide my real identity like others?

btw, I think the only way to stop iranian government is wiping out all Oils from its lands not banning cPanel licence or anything else. They already created the bomb using oil money and you know that well. It’s time for you big companies to stand against some of your gorvements wrong policies at least to move forward a bit, the terrible global economics.

ps I tried to contact cs@cpanel.net but the whole above text was suspected as spam by your mail daemon, but I liked to tell you about this. Sorry for posting here.

Regards.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.