The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

License Expired???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoriLepp, Feb 23, 2002.

1. LoriLepp

LoriLepp Registered

License File Expired
    Well I tried to log on to the server but It tells me the license it is expired. I dont know anything about technical stuff here, i didnt know i needed to renew the license I emailed support and billing a bunch of times today and never got a reply I usually get a reply withing 4 hours, on weekends too. How long does it take to get a license??
    Can somebody tell me anything??
    thanks

Lori

2. gorgo

gorgo Well-Known Member

Lori, do you own your own server such as having access to WHM? or do you use just cpanel?

3. LoriLepp

LoriLepp Registered

I dont even know what is the difference. I bought the server i pay yearly. Does that help?

4. cherane

cherane Registered

License Expired

I went sometime thinking I had done something wrong without a reply.

I have no doubts I'll be looking for new hosting after my message I sent in response to their message of 'my abusing' them.

I have several accounts sitting in the lurch waiting for some kind of support in publishing configuration that doesn't reconize my passwords or my user ID' or ftp ...then to have this error of Licensed Expired...

to write me and tell me & with writting them I abuse' ....and I dont have a web site published yet.

I wouldn't have been so upset had they notified me of problems but to make me out the 'bad' guy...I hate this..
    I'm not with the company five days and have no idea of correcting configuration when logon error's keep popping up.

and I think it is obvious I'm not going to get any assistance because I'm a reseller.
    :p

Cherane

5. gorgo

gorgo Well-Known Member

Ok, you pay yearly, how much do you pay?

If you do not have access to something called Web Host Manager which runs on port 2086 then you don't own the cpanel license, your hosting company does. Who is your hosting company?
    If you do not have access to Web Host Manager, then they are the only ones who can get the license cleared up

If you do have access to the FULL web host manager, then you do have your OWN server, and you should contact the licensor to have that fixed...