The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

License for Cpanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ahbabsoft, Oct 2, 2001.

1. ahbabsoft

ahbabsoft Registered

I am looking for a free license, because I am a student, and havnt much money to buy. If you like :D, give me a free license for Cpanel.

Sunny

2. Kylecool

Kylecool Well-Known Member

LOL!! Me too. Im 14 years old, I work for web-spring.net , a subsidery of SmartWebService.com , and I could use one to for my test environment. :) I know I wont get one, so this post is more of a want then I will \"Get.\" I am a busy student at a College Preparatory High School, and I could go on, but I\'m not. Have a great Day! LOL :-D

-Kyle
    kreilly@kylecool.com
    kreilly@web-spring.net
    kreilly@smartmailhosting.com

3. ahbabsoft

ahbabsoft Registered

Dear ! According to you, you are working for www.web-spring.net. And I know they have Cpanel. You can get License for yourself from their system. :P

4. teck

teck Well-Known Member

What\'s with all these people wanting free stuff? First they want hosting for like $10 a year, now they want free cpanel licenses. You think being a teenager and having no money sucks? Well, wait till you get into college/university and pay hundreds of dollars per semester for the text books you get for free in middle/high school. If you can\'t afford it, most likely you shouldn\'t be using it.

And like ahbabsoft, web-spring.net has cpanel and if you work for them, you most likely have an account so why don\'t you just use that?

[Edited on 10/3/01 by teck]

5. Brownie

Brownie Well-Known Member

I dont agree with giving things for free.

If you would like to discuss this furthur, please email Nick Koston @ nick@darkorb.net

Thread Closed :)