The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

license with paypal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Final-Solution, May 8, 2003.

1. Final-Solution

Final-Solution Well-Known Member

Does anyone do a license through paypal, all the sites i've seen are CC, or not working . . if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it.

2. Final-Solution

Still got no license! After giving up paying conveniently via paypal I opted to go down to the bank and put the money in my atm account . . good so far . . until I ordered an external license from a nameless company and i would be "contacted within 24 hours", that was on Friday . . Sunday still had no contact information or a license, so I emailed them and told them to forget it and tried another nameless company . . it's now noon, another 24 hours after having ordered a license, and still no license! And of course no users can get their POP mail . .

I also tried to email darkorb and see if i can get a demo/temp license until I can find a company that will actually give out a license, no reply and my ticket was closed . . .

If anyone from darkorb is listening, or any NOC or other partner is reading you might wanna work on the customer relations! People don't want to order something and wait a week while their service isnt working! :\

Can anyone suggest where I can obtain a license TODAY?

3. EMS

EMS BANNED

Why dont you apply online at the cpanel website and send them a fax with your credit card details ?

4. Final-Solution

I'd love to . . but I don't have $599 to spend at the moment :(

5. Final-Solution

Another day and still no luck . . darkorb and the companies who hand out licenses must have taken the same customer support training program :\ "Ignore potential, new and old customers."