LicensePal cPanel users and cPanel support by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockSolid

Apr 30, 2013
Above Stars
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello all,

Am I the only one that was threatened and forced by LicensePal to get cPanel support from them ? Today received an email from them. Please find it below.

We were recently notified by cPanel that you opened a support ticket with them. This is just a friendly notice to let you know that you need to contact us for your cPanel support requests and not cPanel directly. As a distributor of cPanel, one of our requirements is that we have to support our clients directly. Our dedicated cPanel support operators are now available 24/7 and ready to help you with your problems, so please send us an email to the address below or open a ticket at our help desk the next time you require cPanel support.

Email: - removed -

This is just a warning as you may not have known about this previously. However, if you were to continue contacting cPanel directly, we would be forced to take further action. This is a policy that we have to enforce as part of our strict requirements as a cPanel distributor.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this, I will be happy to address them.

Best Regards,

Jay Shah
Managing Director
LicensePal Limited

Last edited by a moderator:

RockSolid

Apr 30, 2013
Above Stars
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Why did you edit the title please ? This is threatening!!! I contacted cPanel on this and they mentioned that "cPanel does not contact your provider when you submit a ticket."

How did they know that I contacted cPanel? Why and how they take action if contact cPanel directly in the future? cPanel also mentioned that "you are more than welcome to submit a complimentary ticket at any time without contacting them"

So, what is their point?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.