The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lifelesspeople.com problem

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by lifelesspeople, Mar 15, 2005.

1. lifelesspeople

lifelesspeople Registered

I am a huge fan of lifelesspeople.com free webhosting, and i was wondering if it is possible if anyone can help me, i went to access LP forums and first a 404 came up on the forums and then i went onto the homepage and a 403 error came up, then i refeashed the page and then a cPanel notice came up saying that "no website configered at this address" and then it refreshed constantly until eventually another message came up saying "lifelesspeople.com could not be found, please check the name and try again later"

Sorry for spelling errors, i am panicing about this as i have just made a full website backup and the download failed...

2. Ley

Ley Well-Known Member

Erm, how will cpanel fix this for you?

Its not a cpanel problem.

The website you mention either has dns problems or internal ip issues..nothing people here can fix..maybe you could try to contact the admin of the server..

Did a quick search on their forums:

http://lifelesspeople.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14634

3. LP-Trel

LP-Trel Well-Known Member

Its cool mate. We're still here and we just repackaged our website for a potential move to a server of its own.

Your data is safe. :D