Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Limit number of recipient per email sent

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by caothang2609, Jul 12, 2018.

1. caothang2609

caothang2609 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi all,
    I has been create new config of WHM to limit number of email sent per email of user as below:
    recipients_max = 20
    recipients_max_reject = true
    but it also affect to mailinglist function also, I have mailinglist have more than 20 email in this list, now I can't sent to this list , have someone known how to limit number of email sent per email but not affect to malinglist function ?
    Thank

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @caothang2609,

The recipients_max and recipients_max_reject options are changeable through the Advanced Editor tab in WHM >> Exim Configuration Manager, however there's no direct integration of these options in cPanel & WHM. Thus, there's no corresponding option to exclude Mailman deliveries from the values you define for those options.

I encourage you to submit a feature request if you'd like to see an option to configure the maximum number of recipients in a single email from the WHM UI (along with the ability to exclude Mailman deliveries from that value):

Submit A Feature Request

In the meantime, you may want to consult with the Exim user's mailing list or a qualified system administrator to see if it's possible to develop a custom Exim rule to exclude Mailman deliveries from the recipients_max count:

https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
    System Administration Services | cPanel Forums

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...