The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limits Maxed Already?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HWI_Cody, Sep 3, 2014.

1. HWI_Cody

HWI_Cody Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    I been messing around with the WHN and cPanels, and have created and deleted many sites. Hostgator support has not been to helpful and usually hangs up on me or wont reply to tickets. But I cannot create a new account because limits are already maxed out. Problem I have is that my Disk Space is 55002 / 51200 but I dont even have one website on the server other than the actual site.

I have waited more then 4 hours and nothing has changed, what else can I do?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Are you trying to create accounts with unlimited disk space or bandwidth, or with packages assigned those values? Accounts that have an unlimited bandwidth quota or unlimited disk quota are not resource limit compatible. Thus, if your hosting provider has enabled "Limit accounts that reseller can create by Resource Usage", accounts will not be able to use packages with unlimited disk quota or bandwidth quota. You can create packages with very large quota/bandwidth limits to avoid this problem.

I suggest consulting with your hosting provider again if this is not the case, as they can review your reseller privileges.

Thank you.