The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List Accounts > Disk Used - this is showing 0 M - how to get it accurate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seriom, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. Seriom

    Seriom Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2005
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    How do I get the "Disk Used" portion of the list accounts page to show the actual disk space used for that account?

    right now I am going into each individual account cpanel page and checking, it would be nice to see it all on one page :)
     
  2. AndyReed

    AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

    Joined:
    May 29, 2004
    Messages:
    2,222
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Minneapolis, MN
    SSH to the server and run these commands:
    /scripts/fixquotas
    /scripts/upcp --force
     
  3. Seriom

    Seriom Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2005
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    done, and nothing changed

    do I have to turn quotas on before I did what you said?
     
  4. Seriom

    Seriom Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2005
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    i guess I will find someone to help

    I got this on the first command

    /sbin/quotaoff: Command not found.
     
  5. AndyReed

    AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

    Joined:
    May 29, 2004
    Messages:
    2,222
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Location:
    Minneapolis, MN
    Run these commands (in that order):
    /sbin/quotaoff -av
    /sbin/quotaon -av
    /scripts/fixquotas

    If that doesn't help, you can seek professional help.
     
  6. drillerboy

    drillerboy Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    This worked for me!

    This is what was told to me to do:

    Gotcha,

    Do the following :

    backup your /etc/fstab

    First run "quotacheck -avugm", you should receive "quotacheck: Can't find filesystem to check or filesystem not mounted with quota option." If not you don't have the same problem.

    Next step is to open fstab, type pico /etc/fstab.
    The first line will probably look something like this:
    "/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 / ext3 defaults 1 1"

    change "defaults" to "usrquota"

    Now save and run "mount -o remount /" then quotacheck -avugm

    Doing this will fetch you "Old group file not found. Usage will not be substracted.
    done quotacheck: Checked xxxx directories and xxxx files"

    Don worry, run "quotaon /"

    Now, the finishing touch run "/scripts/fixquotas"

    Watch and get your issue fixed
    Reply With Quote

    This worked for me, as I had the same problem!
    Hope it also works for you :)
     
Loading...

Share This Page