The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

list accounts feature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlaskanWolf, Jan 31, 2002.

1. AlaskanWolf

AlaskanWolf Well-Known Member

I been spending about 10 minutes lately trying to find 1 account under the new scheme of list accounts

submitted a bug report stating it would be best if they can break it up into a...b...c...d or if they leave it as is, have a search button

2. Craig

Craig Well-Known Member

Good idea, its really hard waiting for the list to load let alone find something!
    Especially when im on the internet using a cell :)

Craig

3. H2Hosting.com

H2Hosting.com Well-Known Member

...and add \"LIST ALL ACCOUNTS\"

4. rpmws

rpmws Well-Known Member

search maybe? would be nice huh?

5. teck

teck Well-Known Member

CTRL-F in IE comes in handy :)

6. hedgehog

hedgehog Well-Known Member

I was actually the one to ask for the list to be broken into several parts because it was breaking before all the accounts would get to load...

With the seach option, I think we now have the best of the 2 worlds... + no more scrolling through a long list of accounts...

Maybe the same thing should be done for the \"quota modification\" list...;)

hedgy

7. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:c438715ad8][i:c438715ad8]Originally posted by hedgehog[/i:c438715ad8]
    I was actually the one to ask for the list to be broken into several parts because it was breaking before all the accounts would get to load...

With the seach option, I think we now have the best of the 2 worlds... + no more scrolling through a long list of accounts...

Maybe the same thing should be done for the \"quota modification\" list...;)

hedgy
    [/quote:c438715ad8]

Please sumit a feature req for that ... I hate to be always saying that, but if you post it in the forum chances are I will never see the thread again and it won\'t happen ...

8. hedgehog

hedgehog Well-Known Member

[quote:c6d5c745bf]
    Please sumit a feature req for that ... I hate to be always saying that, but if you post it in the forum chances are I will never see the thread again and it won\'t happen ...
    [/quote:c6d5c745bf]

Yep, you are right about that, :) just though I would give you a couple days of peace before I pestered you with another request ;D

Hedgy