The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

litespeed, cpanel, php, vhosts, include_location

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by geoffg, Mar 29, 2010.

1. geoffg

geoffg Registered

Hi

I am building a cpanel server for a customer, they have one licensed already, and this one is on a trial license until such time as I get it working correctly as a magento server.
    I installed cpanel, then the litespeed plugin, and then rebuilt apache using easyapache, then used the "match php build" for litespeed.
    My customer then installed magento for one of their customers sites, but it keeps complaining it cant find the correct locations for files.

After much angst, it appears that there is a local vhost config that is over-riding the include_location "master" settings in php.ini.
    So, being a noob, and not being able to find any solution on google, can someone tell me how to straighten out the include_location settings in httpd.conf.

i should note that under apache, it works fine, but its just litespeed thats having the problem. Litespeed havent been able to help at this point.

litespeed
    Code:
    include_path	.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/xxxx/php	.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php
    apache:
    Code:
    include_path	.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php	.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php