cPanel & WHM Version
Cpanel:86.0 (build 8), WHM:v86.0.8

charliecres

Registered
Mar 5, 2020
Dhaka
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
i am new hosting reseller, when i go to WHM and its showing Load Averages: 30.00 30.49 29.31
now,
  • what to do??
  • what does it mean??
  • is that a good server or bad? (cheap reseller hosting)

1583470188421.png

they said at company overview " We operate more than 150 servers. Machines' parameters are: Intel Core-i7/Xeon, RAM memory: 8~32 GB, Hard Drive: 4x2TB GB SATA-II Enterprise, Operation system runs on: CentOS Linux (With latest Kernel). Servers are clustered to spread the load in a special way to sustain tremendous burden. Data centers are equipped with a wide range of security, power management, cooling and network access equipment. Biometric sensors, security cameras and secure access are the first items encountered on-site. In addition to thousands of servers, power regulation systems, diesel generators and air conditioning systems are vital aspects of the facilities. All these Informations are totally controlled and managed by support team of hosting Informations experts."

now suggest me!

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
There's really not much you as a reseller are able to do about high load averages. I don't know that I can tell you if this is a "good" company based on that either, I would be a bit concerned if the server ALWAYS was operating under strain but keep in mind that shared servers are quite frequently busy servers.