The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"loading HTML editor"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OEH, Dec 21, 2009.

1. OEH

OEH Registered

I've been working on a site for a friend, and while I know very little about all of this I have found it wonderfully easy to use. Till now. I want to change something. Normally this wouldn't be a problem. But today I can't get the editor to load, I just get the box that says "loading html editor" and gets stuck there. I've tried over and over again but nothing seems to happen. Any ideas please?

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    The easiest thing to try is using another browser to see if the problem is browser specific. What version of cPanel is the account on? You should see this bottom of the left side menu somewhere.

3. OEH

OEH Registered

Brilliant - thanks - I didn't think about that. It's working with Explorer. Wonder why it has a problem with Safari today.

4. jave200372

jave200372 Registered

I'm having the same problem. I normally use Firefox so I tried Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari - all just get stuck at the "Loading HTML editor" stage. Not sure of the cPanel version. The link I use gets me straight to the File Manager where I normally do my work. Any ideas? :confused:

#4 jave200372, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2010