The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locked out by cPHulkd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dhairya90, Apr 24, 2011.

1. dhairya90

dhairya90 Registered

Apr 24, 2011
    Hello cPanel Team,

I have 3 vps cpanel vps and on one of them I'm facing a problem. I'm facing this problem since I have enabled cPhulk on my whm.

After login to root WHM when I click on any option it logs me out like if i refresh WHM it logs me out I'm frustrated.
    and someone told me that this is because of brute force protection so I turned it off now WHM is working fine no auto logout.

But On my 2 other cpanel vps I have Brute force protection enabled but I didn't face this kind of problem ever.

Only happens on this vps. I tried to update the cpanel to get this problem fixed but No result. My provider told me to do a fresh install so First I moved all accounts to another vps and then I reinstalled the OS and then I installed cPanel but the problem is same.

Please help me guys.

My VPS config is:
    RAM: 4 GB Dedicated
    Open VZ Virtualization
    WHM 11.28.87
    HDD 100 GB
    CPU 1.8 Ghz

Please help
  2. LinuxTechie

LinuxTechie Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator

You can change the setting of brute force for not blocking you frequently. One more thing is that you can whitelist your IP in the option WHM >> cPhulkd Brute force protection.