trickyzxr

Registered
Sep 3, 2009
Hi,

I have accessed the log programs page but all my domains are locked. Can anyone tell me how to unlock them please in order to get more detailed stats?

Thanks

Tricky

thewebhosting

May 9, 2008
May I know exactly at which option are you looking for logs?

MattCurry

Aug 18, 2009
Houston, Tx
Logs

Hello,

I apologize, but I am not sure what you mean by "locked" can you tell me the steps you are taking to get to this point?

Thank you,
Matthew Curry

cpanelinfoseeker

Oct 25, 2002
NE Illinois
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If you are the "root" user, you need to enter through WHM and make the stats programs available. If you are not the "root" user, then contact your host as this is disabled at their WHM control panel.

Ron

MattCurry

Aug 18, 2009
Houston, Tx
Statistics

Hello,

If I understand you are trying to enable statistics, that can be achieved via the following path in your WHM: "Main >> Server Configuration >> Statistics Software Configuration"

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Thank you,
Matthew Curry

trickyzxr

Registered
Sep 3, 2009
Hi thanksfor the replies. what do you mean by WHM. The only access to settings is via cpanel and cant see anywhere to change the settings you are mentioning.

thanks.

cpanelinfoseeker

Oct 25, 2002
NE Illinois
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
WHM is the controlpanel for the host or root user to use to setup the users and determine what access the user has.

cPanel is the controlpanel for the users.

It sounds like you need your host to make the needed change as it needs to be done through WHM.

Ron

linux7802

Dec 14, 2007
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator