PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
Historically I have a custom login theme set up in WHM Tweak Settings. However now when I go and change the value for that parameter to cpanel or cpanel-legacy there is no change to the login theem being used. A view source of the login page still show the custom logn theme being used. I select the desired radio option and then scroll to the bottom of the page in Tweak Settings to save the chaengs. AM I missing something?

PCZero

Dec 13, 2003
Earth
Apologies for the tardy follow up. My S/O is a nurse who works night shift on a hospice unit at a local hospital (35+ years there now) and I have been doing what I can to help her cope with the day-to-day that she is dealing with recently...

Short version is that I fat fingered some things on the server in question and after stepping away for a bit I realized that a quick force update of cPanel would rebuild everything that I scrogged up. All is well now.

On a side note, I do want to take a moment to personally thank Lauren for her help with some server issues I have been experiencing. She has gone WAAAY beyiond the requirements of her job to make sure that I am getting things resolved here. So thank you Lauren and some day lunch is on me!

• Love
Reactions: cPanelLauren