Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Login to cPanel and go to app using php

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by nickwuk, Oct 19, 2017.

1. nickwuk

nickwuk Member

From the API docs it looks like a single sign-on is possible with the create_user_session and to link the session to one of the listed apps, but how can I redirect to a third party app not listed such as Site Publisher, which in Cpanel has a url format of
    Code:
    https://www.example.com:2083/cpsess5724355118/frontend/paper_lantern/site_publisher/index.html
    Can I use the session returned by create_user_session to construct a url to site publisher or is there another method.

I also tried using a WHM access key with WHM and CP user names and creating a session via curl, then constructing a redirect url with session parameter and using the header function to redirect, but it returned me to the Cpanel login.

LogMeIn will load the Cpanel dashboard but I don't seem to be able to load a specific app page.

My Stackoverflow question on the same subject is here - Removed No Need here -

#1 nickwuk, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...