The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a cpanel host with ASSP/Mailscanner/DSpam installed

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by norelidd, Jan 23, 2007.

1. norelidd

norelidd Well-Known Member

Hi,

My current host only uses SpamAssassin, and as we all know, it is nearly useless for stopping any real amount of spam.

I'm looking to change hosts to either a shared host or a semi-managed vps/dedicated host. I'm leaning towards a vps/dedi box since I would have full control over how things are installed and ran. The issue there is that I would probably kill my box once a week if I did that.

Are there VPS hosts who will be there to install things for you? Like ASSP and so on?

Better yet, are there good, steady cpanel hosts who already have all of this antispam in place?

2. dafut

dafut Well-Known Member

I provide cPanel hosting and route all incoming email through Postini as part of the package. Number of email accounts with Postini access adjusts base price. Let me know if you'd like further information.

3. Serra

Serra Well-Known Member

You really don't need it to be in place already. Configserver.com will install the whole mess for you. You are better off looking for a good host based on other criteria, then added the stuff yourself/with help.