The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a free auto account creation script

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hughra Hosting, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Hughra Hosting

I have looked all over for one.. i dont have money to spend on a whm autopilot or modernbill license. im also willing to trade www.templaterave.com for a license from either of the 2.

2. laborspy

laborspy Well-Known Member

I have used Whoiscart which doesn't cost that much...but if you want I'll trade ya.

3. nybble

nybble Well-Known Member

There is one out there that is GNU... I forget its name, It had a billing plugin and toke care of signups/setup...
    It had/has a small bug though, so it doesn't work unless you fix their silly code :)

4. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

I think you might be referring to NiXT. You can find it here on this web site [b]http://nixt.org/[/b].

5. nybble

nybble Well-Known Member

Spot on! Yes, NiXT was what I was thinking about! :)

6. Roy@ENHOST

Roy@ENHOST Well-Known Member

What is the bug dya happen to know?

7. nybble

nybble Well-Known Member

It has to do with CURL, the way the old cpanels used to work they used a diffrent format for passwords, but now its a newer version :)... anyway, if you know php you an go right in there and fix it.

I kinda wonder about it though... the guy admits to stealing other peoples code, and on top of that, he removed the copyright from his "perldesk" install....

Anyway, feel free to use his script. I am not %100 sure this is why, but I think it is... from their site:

I would fix it, but... I don't want to get in hot water, if I fix it and give it away I feel like someone will come beat the fish out of me :D

I see he has plans to make a paid version (With his code or soemone elses?), Not sure what to make of it.... lets wait and see ^.^

8. alex042

alex042 Well-Known Member

You can bypass the encrypt/decrypt login problems by hardcoding the whm username and password variables in those functions with the actual username and password. This will basically pass your password unencrypted but should work.