Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Looking for Cameron - trouble with server

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by Mmmaria, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Mmmaria

Mmmaria Member

Hey Cameron, sent a few messages to you. Looks like the server is down since I cannot access your main site as well as mine. If you're checking in here, please let me know if it's being resolved or something serious. :confused:

Thanks,
    Maria

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    "Cameron" Cameron can't come to the forums right now at the tone leave a message :)

this forum is for server admins that use cpanel not your hosts support channel

it would be best to contact your host directly

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

True, this forum, isn't to be used as a way of contacting your host. If your hosts site is down, you should have a phone number or a backup site. If not, you may have to just wait till something goes back up.

If it's impossible to contact your host directly, I suggest finding a better one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mmmaria

Mmmaria Member

I have tried directly, but all info is protected by "privacy". Seems I'm not having very good luck with hosts. I was with Acehost.com and had a very bad experience. Cameron was good enough to help me through that and I got to test his service for 2 months (it was great) and now that my test is over, seems I cannot locate even their site, much less my own. No money paid yet since it was just a test, but will obviously need to look for a new provider. Any ideas on a good, reasonable host - please let me know.

5. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Take a look at our prices and see if they're in the range you're looking for.
    http://www.premierwebsitesolutions.com

Many of the posters here run a hosting business so what is recommended often here is to get to know the posters here who do run a hosting business and you can find out which ones are what you want.