The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for work.. serious offers only

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DanielCP, Jul 31, 2003.

1. DanielCP

DanielCP Registered

Hello,

Well... didn't ever think I'd be posting looking for work but one has to do what one has to do. Due to extenuating circumstances I am forced to look for additional work to support myself after loosing my place to live and having to take on additional debt due to private family matters.

I am looking for either a part time or full time remote (or local to Birmingham Alabama) Systems Administrator position.

I will send my resume on request but I have over 8 years of experience in the field with extensive linux and cpanel experience. I've helped create such companies as Ventures Online to name the biggest.

Anyways, serious offers only, no "per ticket" offers or commission offers, only hourly/salary rates. Please keep in mind I live in America and I'm not a child so please no insulting offers either, I'll send my resume upon request via email.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Good luck Daniel. You were always helpful at VO and you knew what you were doing. I'm still with them and probably will be for a while.

3. shaun

shaun Well-Known Member

cPanel i beleive is still looking for techs. E-Mail you resume to billing@cpanel.net

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: