The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to buy Cpanel and WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fergz, Jul 14, 2004.

1. fergz

fergz Member

Hello everyone i am looking to buy a new dedicated server for around $60 - $100 a month i have recently looked at managed.com i have a few accounts with some resellers on their servers i have all the storys about them i have to say there support and uptime has been great! only been for resets really and about 30 mins one day.

I was wondering if you could help me find the best possible price for a server and Cpanel or if you think i should go with managed.com and just pay the $19.95 a month for Cpanel with www.softwareworks.com unless anyone can sell it cheaper ;)

Regards
    Stu

2. ccccanada

ccccanada Well-Known Member

The managed.com servers are quite cheap and a good value for the price.
    I have a couple of low end servers there and downtime is not too bad but I would not put domains on there that need to be up all the time.

I dont think you will find a better deal anywhere for low end servers.

3. fergz

fergz Member

i will only have a few sites on it but of course uptime and speed are most important - but dont have the customers to a top of the range server yet there servers are not bad i have been with them a good while now and they have improved a lot since last year. Do you get Cpanel and whm anywhere else at a lower cost ?

Regards
    Stuart