Operating System & Version
Big Sur 11.4
Jun 10, 2021
UK
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Whats up guys,

I have a business email: [email protected]

Unfortunately, I have lost the password and can’t recover it, when I use the first link to the login, I obtained from the mail settings in my Mac computer, it seems to send the password reset link to the email address I don't have access to, I have tried entering another email to see if it sends it there but it just says not registered.

I have two links which seem to be to the login, but no contact us link etc, do you know who I should contact? or how to resolve this issue?

http://webmail.doccontrollimited.com/#!!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=default0//PSEQY

Last edited:

cPJustinD

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2021
Houston
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, No Contact Us Link FFS! If you're unable to recover the password via the "Reset Password" link at the webmail login, you may still be able to change your email password via the steps provided in the article below:

How to reset your email password through the cPanel interface

If you do not have access to the cPanel interface, you will need to reach out to your administrator or hosting provider to recover the password.

I hope that this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Jun 10, 2021
UK
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi cPJustinD,

Thanks for your reply.

I am stuck at the first hurdle..

1. Log in to the cPanel interface as your cPanel account username.

Could you send me a link to the cPanel Interface, I’m not sure what this means?

cPJustinD

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2021
Houston
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You can access the cPanel interface via port 2083 vs. 2096 which is used for webmail, so your cPanel interface should be accessible at https://hostname.com:2083/. You'll need to be sure to replace the hostname with the actual server hostname. However, as I mentioned previously, if you do not have access to the cPanel interface, you will need to reach out to your administrator or hosting provider to recover the password.

Let us know if this helps!

Last edited:

cPJustinD

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2021
Houston
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It does appear not to be working on my end either; however, unfortunately, I would be unable to provide you with more information about your hosting provider. You will need to contact your server or website administrator for further assistance in identifying your hosting provider and getting a support ticket submitted.