Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Lost web files: Please help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pkunzipula, Aug 12, 2005.

1. pkunzipula

pkunzipula Registered

There's once was this travel company whose Website tech took off and is nowhere to be found. I came in and offered to do what I could to restore the website, but we don't have the webfiles. I tried to access his Name Server at ns522.dizinc.com and ns523.dizinc.com ... and I got the "There is no website configured at this address" screen, with links to CPower at the top and bottom. That's how I ended up in here.

Is anyone familiar with this particular Server, and could you please help me locate our webfiles?

Thank you very much.

Arlen

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You need tp speak to the web hosting provider for the site, they're the only people who can help you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pkunzipula

pkunzipula Registered

Thanks Chirpy

So in other words, only that guy, the Website tech (who also ran that server) can get access to those files, right?

That's what I was afeard of. Thanks for your help.

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...