Lpanel will not connect to updated Cpanel servers!!!!!

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
major problem, as of today if you update a cpanel server to "current" status your lpanel will stop connecting to the server.

Lpanel need to call cpanel and find what the problem is.

If you update your server will no longer work with lpanel.

I have tried to remove and re-add the servers in lpanel but still it will not connect to the servers.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greeeeat :eek:

elix

Jan 18, 2005
This is an lPanel compatibility issue from what I see, I don't think cPanel can do much. Also, beware, you should not downgrade to Release as that can/has caused major issues.

Regards,

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Thanks but actually I just found out it is a cpanel issue.

All my API scripts will not connect now.

WHMAdmin is also broke from this.

I went through all the change log info but couldn't find anything that would brake cpanel api option.

Also rebooting the server does not help.

Last edited:

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
elix said:
This is an lPanel compatibility issue from what I see, I don't think cPanel can do much. Also, beware, you should not downgrade to Release as that can/has caused major issues.

Regards,
There is issues changing the cpanel release back a version? That was my next thought to change it to release or stable for now.

Thanks for the tip I might of done it. :D

chirpy

Verifed Vendor
Jun 15, 2002
Go on, have a guess
You should not downgrade from EDGE or CURRENT at the moment as it will break things (as some have discovered to their cost). You'll probably have to ride it out unless you find a fix and keep an eye on the release versions on layer2.

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Great advice, thanks Chirpy.

Cpanel said to use a new key, well my api doesn't use a key it's just based on the root password and whatever else lpanel and WHMAdmin uses.

If I just knew what update may of caused this I could try to help. For now I am just waiting for Lpanel or something on the forums to come up.

Wish me luck :confused:

Last edited:

Cacho

Feb 28, 2005
Attention LPanel Customers

LPanel has recently released a fix to a known compatibility issue regarding communication between cPanel / WHM and LPanel. We reccomend all users to use the "Update LPanel" script included in our software to install the patch.

Thank You,
LPanel Support